Postapocalyptic Guardians /Militia

seZereth

FfH´s art monk(ey)
Hi, here are 4 Units,
The Guardians (Rifle and Football Armor, Pumpgun and Cigar, double Uzi and Flakvest) and the SAM upgrade for the Pumpgun Guy.

Originally designed for the Fury Road Mod, someone else might want to use them for modern Militia or para-military units or whatever.
All are Custom modelled and hand textured.

Animations are:
Rifleguy: Ethiopian_Oromo_warrior
Pumpunner: NextWar_Cyborg
Uzi and SAM: Saminfantry

DL:http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=9951

Cheers.

Very cool. I especially like that old guy . But the one with the improvized looking rifle is nice too. I think he would also make a good rifle-horseman :D I will rig him on something mounted if you dont object ;)

Very cool. I especially like that old guy . But the one with the improvized looking rifle is nice too. I think he would also make a good rifle-horseman :D I will rig him on something mounted if you dont object ;)

I would be more than happy if you could do that ;)

Too bad the game currently can only switch unit graphics at the onset of the industrial era, not the modern era. :(

The guy with the pumpgun reminds me of Duke Nukem.

Hey SeZereth,

I'm making my own PA mod and I love your units. Could you make another guardian with the riflemans body, a helmet, and M-16s for the weapons?

Plus, could you make mounted versions of the rifleman, pump gun, uzis, and the m-16s?

Hey SeZereth,

I'm making my own PA mod and I love your units. Could you make another guardian with the riflemans body, a helmet, and M-16s for the weapons?

Plus, could you make mounted versions of the rifleman, pump gun, uzis, and the m-16s?

sorry.
Due to my time restraints I have some fixed "work plans" (to do lists), which do not include any more units outside of FfH.
I hope you can find someone else willing to help you.

I could make the mounted units for you- i'll download these units and put them on horses, giving them the Cossack animation. Unless there's a football helmet in the database though, i cant make the first unit- i don't know how to make that. Some will be a little hard though.

Can you do it with a tan army helmet? If not just change the gun.

I appreciate anything you can do!

asioasioasio made a british ww2 helmet- that might work. At any rate, I can't start until i get home. I'm actually in school right now.

Ive seen tan modern army helmets on someone units, if that would work.

PS Youre in school, with modding to be done? Geez, kids today. LOL JK

If you could point me in that direction it would help (toss a link to a unit).

and yes i'm in school; it would be illegal for me not to.

these guys have been done for a while, but i've been working:)hammers:) on my mod.

What do you think?

Attachments

• rifleunits.rar
    211.6 KB · Views: 106
Top Bottom