Potential bug: Religious victory without converting all civs but having captured all capitals

Bast

Protector of Cats
So I was playing as Matthias Corvinus (8 player, standard map), had captured 7 capitals, completely eliminated 3 civs. My last conquest was Kupe who was also a different religion. On the religious victory map I had converted only 4 civs including myself. When I captured his capital, it came up with Religious victory instead of Domination victory but when I did "one more turn" and looked at Religious victory conditions Kupe wasn't my religion yet. It still only showed 4 civs. I know in previous religions victories, it shows all religions. A bug?

I really wanted this Domination victory, so looks like I'm going to have try again and maybe not found a religion myself?

So I was playing as Matthias Corvinus (8 player, standard map), had captured 7 capitals, completely eliminated 3 civs. My last conquest was Kupe who was also a different religion. On the religious victory map I had converted only 4 civs including myself. When I captured his capital, it came up with Religious victory instead of Domination victory but when I did "one more turn" and looked at Religious victory conditions Kupe wasn't my religion yet. It still only showed 4 civs. I know in previous religions victories, it shows all religions. A bug?

I really wanted this Domination victory, so looks like I'm going to have try again and maybe not found a religion myself?

Do you play with any mods (primary suspects to mess up things). Also, could you upload the save game on the last turn before the victory (and possibly screenshots), so that anyone interested could load it and take a look? It would be much easier to answer in that case. Without that, probably not much can be said about the situation.

Top Bottom