Potopolia_3.2

What shall we build in Potopolia after library ?

• Caravan

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Crusaders

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Aqueduct

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This cities' production potenial is low, maybe a settler sould plant a forrest on one of those brown plains squares to help it out.

Caravan here, it may lack production, but it's a money maker, look at that trade!

Originally posted by Alcibiaties of Athenae
This cities' production potenial is low, maybe a settler sould plant a forrest on one of those brown plains squares to help it out.

Hmm, that's a good idea. I'll submit it to Cornmaster. Does anyone has another idea or disagree with AoA ?

If we build roads on those plains, we could swith some workers from grassland/ocean to there. Better than planting forest, IMHO. Btw, did we send the settler from Atheane here as promised in last poll?

Voted caravan.

Yeah, irrigations! IMHO we should wait to plant and use forests at least until we have a granary.

Originally posted by Mr Spice
If we build roads on those plains, we could swith some workers from grassland/ocean to there. Better than planting forest, IMHO. Btw, did we send the settler from Atheane here as promised in last poll?

No. The settlers are finishing some improvements right next to Potopolia (at Athenea). When they finish, they'll improve Potopolia.

Caravan's . After that an aquaduct and a harbor ,so that the city can still grow at a strong rate.Meanwhile let a settler's come to this city to improve tile's.

A caravan would be good here.

Also a worker allocation note: That ocean square in the upper right is generating 1 food and 2 trade. Something to check for is if that worker is moved to the roaded plains to the left it will exchange one trade for an additional shield, and that trade may be going to corruption right now, so overall we'd gain a shield and lose nothing. If it isn't going to corruption though, then keep the worker how it is.

I see that this city has a silver caravan out there. When the library is finished and there are a few more roads, we should deliver that one quickly as well.

Can we get a list of cities that demand silver? This way we can vote on where to send it.

I voted to build another caravan. In a pinch, we could always make it a food caravan if a wonder becomes an issue. If not, a second trade caravan, with one already delivered, would be very nice indeed.

Originally posted by Kev
Can we get a list of cities that demand silver? This way we can vote on where to send it.

Sure you can, where's the leader of internal affairs ? ;)

EDIT: Since you (or Hippo) aren't supposed to get the save game, I'll look into that for you.

Top Bottom