Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Here it is:

Attachments

• potopolia1070ad.jpg
    potopolia1070ad.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 102
Settlers!!
Look at all the plains with nothing on them!

The city has a settler attached, see it in the field?

I vote library.

Edit: Mistook the sentry caravan for a settler :rolleyes:

I think a library is best.

At the time the screenshot was taken, the city was 2 turns from going to size 7. Even at size 7 and no other irrigated squares it will still have a decent food surplus and get to size 8 pretty nicely. Since it already supports a settler (wherever it is) and has decent commerce, it can surely benefit from a library right now.

While irrigation will be nice after an aqueduct is finished, if we do get a settler there I think a priority should be roads to boost the commerce further.

And let's get that silver caravan delivered!!!

I'd like to suggest that we not wait too long to get another caravan made here as well. Once the library is finished, the silver caravan delivered, and some roads built then a second caravan could be very profitable indeed!

Library, then go for trade routes.

We should bring a settler to at least build roads on three of those plains, to increase production without sacrificing trade.

Originally posted by Mr Spice

We should bring a settler to at least build roads on three of those plains, to increase production without sacrificing trade.

If the people decide to build a settler at Athenae, I'll advise the president to send the settler to Potopolia.

Originally posted by ACM

If the people decide to build a settler at Athenae, I'll advise the president to send the settler to Potopolia.

If the outcome should be otherwise, could we bring one of the settlers you stated are currently improving terrain around Athenae? Building three roads would not take long...

Edit: And after finnishing the pikeman, we should IMO disband the phalanx. We need all the production we can get. :)

We could also upgrade the phalanx. It's good to have two defenders in case the crusader has to leave the city.

Library it is, then. I'll advise corn about that.

Top Bottom