1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] Power Ranking the Civs (Rise and Fall)

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Archon_Wing, Nov 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. NorthernPalmyra

NorthernPalmyra Chieftain

agreed Scotlands science bonus puts them way above that ranking

2. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

Scotland is great for scientists and to a degree science but the highlander is late, not that string and as a scout has poor promotions and is a high target priority for the AI with a weak defence. This is a problem with any scout types.

Very surprised this thread has not been ditched for a GS one.

3. NorthernPalmyra

thats my fault resurrecting an old thread sorry I just didntwant to clog the forums up with irrelevant/off topic posts I like science civs but feel no affinity to Korea although they are a very strong civ

4. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

You can always create a thread relevant to your question, it soon disappears off the bottom if resolved quick or not a popular topic.You may have got a better more Scottish response also if there was a dedicated scottish thread. Something like ... Scotland within the gathering storm, how does it now fit could have some interesting replies.

5. NorthernPalmyra

ta :) I'm a relative newbie to both forums & civ6 and my questions/comments seem rather simplistic/dumb compared to the experts I'm currently playing on King but would like to make my way up to Diety whenh I'm good enough

6. Archon_Wing

Archon_Wing Vote for me or die

I was playing a game of Civ 6, and suddenly England won a culture victory really fast! I was wondering, wow, what kind of OP strategy did they use? it's unstoppable.

And then I woke up.

7. Vahnstad

Vahnstad Chieftain

can someone please create a new topic for the gathering storm civs?

8. Jewelrunna

Jewelrunna Chieftain

I think because of the Skirmishers, it's more likely that you'll be able to get Recon units to the point where they get Ambush, which would make the unit tree more useful throughout a whole game. If I'm right about that, then the Highlander would become massively buffed by proxy, and in turn buff Scotland. I haven't ended up using Skirmishers too much though, so I'm not confident about that.

9. Kmart_Elvis

Kmart_Elvis Chieftain

Funny you say that, since someone started a new thread this morning.