Pre-BombNES IV: A New Hope

I'll be happy to discuss it in NES chat, but pretty much a couple of unexpected things happened that set things back a bit again.

Poop happens. I remain committed.

The bumps are actually encouraging.

I'll be happy to discuss it in NES chat, but pretty much a couple of unexpected things happened that set things back a bit again.

Poop happens. I remain committed.

The bumps are actually encouraging.

Yea, this would be a weird stage for a mod to DOA an NES. I'm not worried :p

Bi-weekly bump wondering how things are progressing

Okay, so here's what happened. Like a few weeks ago, I was having some major family commitments as a result of the unexpected death of a relative and that was the first hiccup. Now, the recent lack of any updates has been as a result of getting a new job, again totally unexpectedly. I was literally hired on spot and started pretty much right after.

The new job has been super hectic as they are very understaffed and I haven't gotten any say at all in my schedule thus far. While the crazy hours have been good for me because "Yay! Money!", I can understand the frustration you all must be having. As things are, I still can't even set my schedule for the next couple of weeks, because they just made some changes to their entire system right as I was hired, essentially meaning I am at their mercy when it comes to work times.

That all being the case, I am officially putting this on hiatus. It's not dead, and everyone's reservations will live on. I just won't be able to get to back to here for at least couple of weeks, after which I should have time to actually get some things done.

Just come on #nes every once in a while if able, we miss you there :p

You're making my eyes bleed.

I remember what I was doing but no longer particular care about it, so my slot's open.

Portugal present and stuff.

Top Bottom