Pre-ChaNES: Into the Void

Oh. Huh. Chandra, feel free to space out my orders to correspond with 25 years, then, I was under the impression that it was more like 5.
We've talked on your long term plans, so that works.
OOC: Hmm... I will have to send orders tomorrow around half five GTM. Sorry Chandra.
Better late than never, certainly.

:bump:

Status?

I haven't had a whole lot of time to work on it lately, since my finals were this week, but I'll be on my break shortly, so it shouldn't be too long. In any case, you players won't need to send any more orders for this Pre-NES, so there's no need to wait on the edge of your seats or anything. :p

TO: The Interstellar Commonwealth

We wish to catalogue life inside Commonwealth space and eventually across the galaxy. Our aims from doing this are to learn about nature and hopefully find useful applications in medicine, engineering, agriculture and other fields. We are a peaceful organisation and our researchers will be unarmed bar a few guards. Do we have permission to go ahead or not?

I would appreciate knowing roughly how much time will we probably have before the update is posted: a week? Two weeks? Less? This is not so much impatience as something else, ofcourse.

Frankly, I'm not at all sure how much I'll be able to work on it, so it could easily take two weeks. There are several very complex situations to resolve here.

TO: The Interstellar Commonwealth

We wish to catalogue life inside Commonwealth space and eventually across the galaxy. Our aims from doing this are to learn about nature and hopefully find useful applications in medicine, engineering, agriculture and other fields. We are a peaceful organisation and our researchers will be unarmed bar a few guards. Do we have permission to go ahead or not?
Biologists within the Interstellar Commonwealth have been doing such work for decades, and as long as you stay within our legal standards of acceptable research practice, you are free to do the same.

Cataloguing would extend to taking genetic profiles so the species could be resurrected if man destroys it. We trust this is within the bounds of your research practise?

I'm sure someone can take the reigns. Symphony was just Russia technically?

I would like to continue as well. But I thought this was dead :(

When was Chandrasekhar last about?

Please continue this, Chand. You've done an excellent job so far, and I would hate to see this end.

I''d be game to join at some point. This looks really fun.

Top Bottom