Pre-NutraNESIII: Heirs of the Dragonborn

Sounds labor-intensive for you but if you are willing to moderate it and have time, it should be great fun.

Hahaha, the most labor-intensive part is doing it all initially. Once I have set down the names and created units I'm pretty much done. After that modifications are minor (NPC's will have their armies generated procedurally). I love world-building, actually! I have whole note-books filled with scribbles.

Also: Every player please pick one of these symbols for your warlord to fly. They will also be put on the map to indicate where a player's warlord is/what army/settlement he owns. I did not create these symbols. Feel free to give them any meaning you want. I'm trying to leave the Yvethling culture/religion vague so you guys can do whatever you like.

First Column:
5-Devercia
7- Immaculate
Second Column:
12-
13-
14-Kentharu
15-das
Third Column:
18-
19-Merciary
20-Seon

Can I have the one that looks like a sun please? 3rd down second row.

I'd like the second one in the third column, the Omega with a v in it.

EDIT: Changed my mind,
can i have 7?

Sorry about this, but pulling out- I was on the fence about this one as it is, and the flag system made the case rather one-sided.

Third one of the third row.

Registration's back open! I'll accept 2 more players.

I'm taking 16. Is it supposed to look like a hand, I wonder?

I thought it looked like a volcano!

...Really? Are you sure you're not talking about 17?

Oh, I AM talking about 17. Yeah, 16 looks like a funky comet-hand.

Fifteen is the comet hand, by my count... when I said 18, I was talking about the first symbol of the third column.

I somehow managed to count everything wrong! There are 20 of these, not 21. If I've screwed up on your selection let me know

Oh jeez. Well, you know the one I got, anyway. :p

Yeah, I believe I have it. It's #15 by this new count! 2 continents have their settlements fully named/statted out. Now for the last one!

Top Bottom