Pre ordering Civ BE boils down to getting to play the game on release day.

bhavv

Glorious World Dictator
And also getting exoplanet maps.

Pre order it now!

Why, what's the hurry? ;)
I'll probably preorder the game, but that will happen a couple of days before release.
I'll wait 'till the last minute if I can have a better deal (ideally more content than the maps)

I preordered with the 25% GMG discount. I can't see getting a better deal until the Steam winter sale and I can't wait that long.

I'm not interested in getting a discount on a digital copy that costs as much as a physical one, especially since
2 more months 'till release is plenty of time to drop down further.
Money is not my issue though, I want more content instead.

Day One play from a Pre-Order is the number one selling point for me with a Firaxis XCom or Civilization Game. If that makes me a fanboy, gimme my badge :)

Being a true Civfanatic boils down to pre ordering a new Civ game ASAP.

DO IT NOW!

If you're getting the digital download, there's no reason to preorder more than one or two days before release.

For Australians there was. The preorder price on Steam shifted from $49 to $89 within days. I saved money by preordering a game I was going to get anyway.

Being a true Civfanatic boils down to pre ordering a new Civ game ASAP.

DO IT NOW!

Better to wait on this one at least for the bugs to be taken care of.

No. Pre order it now. It all boils down to this, the oracle has foretold.

For Australians there was. The preorder price on Steam shifted from $49 to $89 within days. I saved money by preordering a game I was going to get anyway.

I order from these guys and got it for $48 Au

https://www.ozgameshop.com

as they will email me my code Ill be able to get it on day one by using the code to download BE from steam

Top Bottom