1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

pre R+F update[1.0.0.216] Pre combat display missing

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by sailingisdead, Feb 7, 2018.

1. sailingisdead

sailingisdead Chieftain

after updating today i booted up the game and noticed the pre combat display that displays unit strength and bonuses was missing. I then removed all mods and tried again. no luck combat ui 1.png

2. MrBlondeGotShot

MrBlondeGotShot Chieftain

I'm also getting this bug. Can confirm that it's happening post R&F install, too.

Tried reinstalling, purging addons, etc., no luck.

3. MrBlondeGotShot

MrBlondeGotShot Chieftain

Found a fix!

There is a UnitPanel.xml file that didn't get properly removed in the latest update, so it seemed to be causing a conflict with the new file they added for R&F. If you remove that file, the new one will take precedence and the UI will work properly.

To find the file, go to the local files (in Steam, right click the game ---> Properties ---> Local Files ---> Browse Local Files...), then navigate to the UI assets folder (...\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Base\Assets\UI). The UnitPanel.xml file should be in that folder.

4. sailingisdead

sailingisdead Chieftain

awesome, fixed mine as well. thanks for the heads up!