Prediction Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by hobbsyoyo, Dec 16, 2019.

1. EnglishEdward

EnglishEdward Deity

Which is what she can do.

It then goes to the US supreme court.

2. Farm Boy

Farm Boy syntax error

Fantasizing about the hypothetical where one gets to do what even the foe, won't? :lol:

Hygro likes this.
  3. Lexicus

Lexicus Deity

@Sommerswerd here's my prediction: "it doesn't matter which one of [them] you vote for, either way your planet is doomed!"

Sommerswerd and Samson like this.
  4. Sarin

Sarin Emperor

My prediction for second half of 2022 and 2023:
    Russian economy will shamble on like a zombie, decaying but not collapsing due to influx of oil and gas money from the west, until the spring of 2023, when it will crash as the fuel needs drop after winter and west will be able to obtain fuel from more reliable sources. On the heels of collapse will come diminishing of the Russian sphere of influence and perhaps diminishing of RF itself. The central Asian and Caucasian countries will seek out new markets and new allies as the Russian economy won't be sufficient to maintain the current level of trade, not to mention that dealing with Russia will be considered dangerous due to instability. Some central Asian countries will fall into Chinese sphere of influence, others will drift more toward the west, often using Turkey as intermediary. Several RF members, most likely starting with Chechnya and Dagestan, will attempt to declare independence, exploiting the military and economic exhaustion of RF. This will allow retaking of South Ossetia and Abkhazia by Georgia, and Transnistria by Moldova.

Birdjaguar likes this.
  5. Gori the Grey

Gori the Grey The Poster

Dreading!

There'd be no good consequence from this.

But that's why I posted it here. To vent my fear of exactly this happening. Since lately everything happens in the worst way it could possibly happen.

Sommerswerd likes this.
  6. Farm Boy

Farm Boy syntax error

Who says fantasy has to be fun? Nightmares are still the stuff dreams are made of.

I hear ya though. That's a good one! Mostly I wanted to give you crap. It's not like that fantasy would be a foreign concept. ;)

Sommerswerd likes this.
  7. Sommerswerd

Sommerswerd Shades of the Sun Supporter

Correct.