PreNES:ASB Time Travel

Vylinius

College Student
Alrighty, *cracks knuckles* I've tried three times now to get a NES off the ground only to crash and burn usually on the rules or giving the background. So I've decided to try again. This time you whoever is reading and is interested will be playing the role of whoever you may wish to be from our current time and timeline and have suddenly found yourself awake in the vicinity of a medieval town in the countryside of northern France. However, as an added ASB style twist not only are you back in time you are in an alternate timeline France. I don't plan on there being stats other than maybe health stat and the available AP or action points each of the characters will be having per round. The "Start" Map has been added it's a bit rough, but has the basics of what I want for a political map. I may refine the borders or make changes if people suggest them.

Political Map in Spoiler: Beware Very Big Image.
Spoiler :

I know this is sort of short for proposing a NES,but if you have questions I will answer as soon as I am able. I'll be editing this as questions are answered and I develope more concrete limits and rules; I'll be placing the history of this Alternate Timeline here as well once the map is finished.

Interested, but wary.

I've added the political map in case people haven't noticed and I am curious if anyone is interested in the idea of this light time travel NES. I'm willing to elaborate on what exactly will be available for players to accomplish if there is an interest in seeing this NES actually get off the ground.

I know that sounded pretentious I just want to know if there is any interest before I start work on editing the first post to provide some more information on my plans for the NES.

The Idea of this particular NES is the sky is relatively the limit. You are physically limited as a human being and in a way even more so limited as you are a time traveler. Then to top it all off you've been sent more than just back in time but across timelines. I'll be keeping track of people's inventory per say and what may be effecting them physically such as diseases and the like. Other than that I don't plan too many stats at start. I may ask for a general idea what skills people's characters have, but I want to keep things simple as when I've made them complex I find I get overwhelmed. However with the sky being the limit it will be possible I say possible, but not easy for player characters to reach positions of power. For instances your character could become a noble or a merchant in which case I'd keep a record of what stats you as a character would have. Anyways that's the sort of vague basics I have for how this NES is going to be ran.

Top Bottom