PreNOTOR: Nations of the Old Republic

Welcome back!

Okay so guys, im going to slightly simplify the Industrial and Economical rules a bit, since as I have been doing stats, I have realized that they are over complicated (mostly the economic stuff). The same concept will remain, but you will now be able to use whatever economic power number you have as your spending money, rather than only spending a percentage of it. Also, each planet will not have an industrial value, and instead your whole nation will just be it. Use common sense to value strategic targets, like Kuat will obviously be worth more if you lose control of it rather than Manaan, as Kuat has the biggest shipyards in the galaxy while manaan is more of an economic place with little to no shipyards.

Still, if you dont use up all your industrial potential, then other nations may contract ships to be built in your nation unless you specifically ban them from your shipyards, in which case you might create bigger problems.

Hope you guys dont have any problems with this. More will be revealed on the front page of the game thread as I modify the descriptions of the stats.

EDIT: I will also be eliminating the actual manpower stat, and will likely just use the flow of the war and your own opinions to determine when a nation should start worrying about its manpower in times of war. Just bear in mind the type of planets that you control, and also bear in mind that you cannot create a metropolis like Coruscant out of thin air. Should a war drag on for a while, or you suffer a military disaster, or any such thing, you might want to think about being a little less reckless with your men, as you only have so many, even if it isnt a stat.

Top Bottom