Prepare to be amazed... and a little frightened

I don't think he'll ever grow to be any taller...

0_o

Well, as G-Man said.

Perhaps it looks cool for him right now, but I would not want to be in his shoes when he'll reach 30-40 years and will start to pay back what he's doing to his body...

Well, looking at the 3 pics on the right bottom of the site, I have no doubt his parents are feeding him steroids..

They must be pretty strong themselves to be able to force him steroids...you don't think he wants to look like that?

Though it looks dodgy.

Originally posted by CurtSibling
Looks like a photoshop hoax to me!

I thought so too, but look at the video clips.

Apparently the kid idolizes Schwarzenegger, and it's what he wants to do. However, why the parents would let him do it is beyond me.

Most chances are that they not only not stopping him but encouraging him. No normal kid will waste all his time in a gym instead of with his friends.

Fromage Frais! Certainly wouldn't like to meet him. Can't see the point of building up your muscles at his age? I go to the gym but just to keep toned and fit- that is ridiculous! Is it a hoax? Someone find out.

Pretty... uh, weird. :eek:
Originally posted by G-Man
I don't think he'll ever grow to be any taller...
Can anyone show me a scientific link saying that muscle-building stunts growth? I've heard it before, but it makes absolutely no sense to me, and I'd like to know for sure.

It can affect other growth too apparantly. I heard it so many times i just believe it. (A lie told often enough becomes the truth- Lenin)

It is not a hoax, i have seen it in riply's(spelling?) belive it or not.

Originally posted by WillJ
Pretty... uh, weird. :eek:Can anyone show me a scientific link saying that muscle-building stunts growth? I've heard it before, but it makes absolutely no sense to me, and I'd like to know for sure.

Muscle building takes energy, energy that would otherwise be used for growth. I think it's quite obvious.

That is young kids... they stop in growth and development. Common among women gymnastics when the sometimes don't get into puberty until 16-18 years old.

So I doubt that that's good for him...
(and I do belive it's true have been on the news before)

Bad Bad Bad for the child's health

Bad Bad Bad parents!

Originally posted by G-Man
Muscle building takes energy, energy that would otherwise be used for growth. I think it's quite obvious.
Ah, so ideally a growing child should not think or excercise at all?

I'm going to inform my school of this... :D

Top Bottom