President Cheney!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did:D

Seriously, I wonsder what would happen if he didn't wake up... I mean does anybody think it would be possible for Cheney to any worse?:crazyeye:

I don't know, other than the usual Washington funeral and the swearing in of Cheney as President...but it would be a traumatic event for the country, politics aside.

No, what is scary is the thought of Bush undergoing surgery, Cheney dying from heart failure right as Bush goes under and Nancy Pelosi becoming acting President for even a minute.

I use the chance to access all the top secret files only the prez can see.

No, what is scary is the thought of Bush undergoing surgery, Cheney dying from heart failure right as Bush goes under and Nancy Pelosi becoming acting President for even a minute.
It would be a Good thing to have Pelosi to be acting president! :D

Along with a Democrat controlled Congress. :eek:

Why would that be neat? I think it would be awful if such a thing happened to him, you or anyone else undeserving of such a fate.

Spontaneous Colon Combustion, and then Cheney an be president. Maybe then he will say he is part of the executive branch.

. .. .. .. .. .. I didn't need anesthesia when I had my colonoscopy. What sort of signal is this sending the Chinese? We can't even undergo regular doctor's visits without drugs, how are we going to stand up to an army of hundreds of millions?

Bush just lost us the future... :(

That would mean the doctors use those medical instruments to not just sodomize Bush, but to torture him as well. Via sodomy, of course.
Yep - Bush is trapped. If he doesn't let himself be tortured, he is an enemy combatant in the War on Terror and must have something to hide. If he let's himself be tortured, then he obviously enjoys sodomy and is therefore an enemy combatant in the War on Christmas.

Yep - Bush is trapped. If he doesn't let himself be tortured, he is an enemy combatant in the War on Terror and must have something to hide. If he let's himself be tortured, then he obviously enjoys sodomy and is therefore an enemy combatant in the War on Christmas.

Which, of course, leads up back to Festivus - and Fifty! Make of THAT what you will.

Know what would be funny? If Cheney kicked the can while he was Prez. That would give Congress a real headache.

Then Nancy Pelosi would be president. How would that give the Democrat controlled Congress a headache?

Hasn't this happened before?

Talk about a lot of tasteless garbage from some of our resident posters. :rolleyes:

The only garbage here is the garbage from Bush's colon.

I bet if Cheney got the chance he would pull,a Palpatine, take over thing. But with all the secrecy surrounding him, maybe he already has!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom