President Hugo Chavez dead at 58

According to the beeb, it takes 3 hours.

Something interesting I've found is that GloboVision, the only remaining pro-opposition news network, will close down if Capriles loses this election. Their vice president stated that they can no longer function economically or legally with the government restrictions placed upon them and the government is near finalizing the purchase of 80% of the company. So this election could be their last broadcast.

Anyway, there is a lower vote turnout apparently than compared to last time. GloboVision cast is remaining hopeful in belief that this lower turn out is the result of Chavistas who disagree with Maduro appointing himself as leader of PSUV, but not wanting to vote against PSUV and Chavez' legacy.

Let's hope that GloboVisión continues to post broadcast, unde rits present leadership. Sounds creepily familiar as Argentina's gov't has ordered that a) prices be frozen and b) that since prices be frozen there's no need to advertise in pesky newspapers so that is banned, too.

PSUV party spokesman talking like they already know who won. Quite similar to the election last year.

Supposedly 50% of the votes are counted. Still no numbers given yet.

Those aren't examples enough? Or was that your point?

Maduro wins with 50.1% lol. :lol: Bienvenidos a Cubazuela.

Good thing I am regaining my Polish citizenship in favor of Venezuelan sometime this spring. I can officially forget about any future I have with that country.

Based on your attitude, I doubt you will be missed by what appears to be a majority of the population who voted. But I guess you could always try to fund another coup attempt.

Be sure to remind us when Globovision is closed down as you claimed.

Based on your attitude, I doubt you will be missed by what appears to be a majority of the population who voted. But I guess you could always try to fund another coup attempt.

You thinking about moving to Venezuela there Formy?

Sounds like the garden spot of Seti Alpha 6.

Moderator Action: Laying bait for bickering is jerkish, when considered in the light of your interactions with Formaldehyde over the last few months in particular, and last few years more broadly.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

The opposition is not recognizing the results. Seems like fraud was even more prevalent than usual.

You thinking about moving to Venezuela there Formy?
Thinking about moving to Colombia or Saudi Arabia where your incessant rationalization and defense of deplorable acts would be seen far more positively than they are here?

Moderator Action: Absolutely nothing of any value in this post. Just bickering, in the same style as has characterised your interactions with MobBoss over the last few months in particular, and last few years more broadly. Jerkish behaviour.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Are you accusing TLO36 of funding coup attempts? You're borderline slanderous and also engaging in ad hominem fallacies.
The opposition is not recognizing the results. Seems like fraud was even more prevalent than usual.
Why? Is it because people fail to vote?

Top Bottom