• Kuningas

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ybbor

Will not change his avata
well it's turn 19, and we're about two turns late, so This'll only be up for 48 hours.

Duties of the President:
Constitution said:
The President shall be the designated player; meaning he plays the save. When playing the save he has the responsibility to carry out the decisions of other leaders. He is responsible for workers, city management, and powers and responsibilities not specified to other leaders. This position shall be elected every term.

Sorry..my fault it was late I was out of town.

/I am back now.

5 based on the poll

Those 5 would be:
( best guess)
ybbor
Robboo
BCLG
kuningas
Robi D or GeorgeOp

Well, I would have voted Kuningas out of shame in the Pitboss game, but he has proven more resilient than I thought. This is a lesson for everyone: if you really suck at a game, and you are playing MP online, don't pick a fight with someone who might actually be good at the game.

George...hahahhahahahha...

/Thanks Kuningas for softening him up for me for later...maybe. Hard to recover after a hard fought war.
I didnt lose a unit against matrix but got 2 promotions.
BE AFRAID GEORGE.....VERY AFRAID.

GeorgeOP said:
Well, I would have voted Kuningas out of shame in the Pitboss game, but he has proven more resilient than I thought. This is a lesson for everyone: if you really suck at a game, and you are playing MP online, don't pick a fight with someone who might actually be good at the game.

or only pick a fight if 3/4 other people are going to help you in said fight :D

Tubby is sorta helping him...however I think that is just Tubby sorta stealing workers.

robboo said:
Tubby is sorta helping him...however I think that is just Tubby sorta stealing workers.

yer tubby was helping by attempting and failing to steal a worker...

robboo said:
Those 5 would be:
( best guess)
ybbor
Robboo
BCLG
kuningas
Robi D or GeorgeOp

There is 6 on the poll and i wasn't actually one of them, i was under the impression all the positions only had one person running and hence didn't check for a poll:blush:

Congrats BC...

Robi your war declaration was a pretty poor effort compared to KISS's :p

Anywhoo thanks guess i'll have a bit more time to focus on this soon enough.

BCLG100 said:
Robi your war declaration was a pretty poor effort compared to KISS's :p

Anywhoo thanks guess i'll have a bit more time to focus on this soon enough.

I would like to comment but i don't even know what it was, anyway i glad the doughnuts have help you focus more on the aloha job

Robi D said:
I would like to comment but i don't even know what it was, anyway i glad the doughnuts have help you focus more on the aloha job

it was something to do with 'roses are red...' apparantly with spelling mistakes :p

BCLG100 said:
it was something to do with 'roses are red...' apparantly with spelling mistakes :p

So kuningas ended up using my suggestion:lol:

Top Bottom