President Thread term 9

Just played the other turn, nothing to report other than the piffilian frigates have finally bombed alohas coastal defence down.

Innovia have education/loco have representation and we now have engineering, im not sure whether we're meant to be having a massive switch or whats going on tbh but either way we should get it across we're starting on sci meth.

Still just letting the cities grow.

Innovia is ment to give us Education. Loco already gave us Printing Press.

I will try to find out there research plans and tell them we are doing scientific method

New turn- Again still no sign, nothing whipped nothing produced nothing happening- it's weird....

Also innovia sent an offer demanding engineering but we still don't have education so i rejected it and proposed the trade. Am i meant to gift loco engineering too? if so i forgot to do that! :D

Piffle is sure taking their sweet time to do anything. I think they got scared. I just destroyed sweets attacking stacks in our PBEM and told him a similar fate awaits Piffle. his reply was something about...yeah we are thinking and deciding what to do. They just dont have the heart for a full scale war, they expected us to roll over I guess.

How many think we should perhaps sneak a few boat builds and perhaps take the Ivory city? We could land a small force(6 units) by land and move down. just something to think about if this keeps up and we are protected.

As you may know BCLG can't play the game for a couple of day. The save has come in but i can't play it until tomorrow, basically 24hrs from this post. This will mean its a little late, however if anyone can pick it up and play it your more than welcome too:)

cant due to time constraints here...maybe in about 12 hours

We get rep.
Should we change?
And there are BTs to move, what ...

Attachments

• 1330- Aloha.JPG
    1330- Aloha.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 62
I was just about to play it, but thats ok.

You send the save to Innovia box.

team.innovia AT gmail DOT com off of the team information. Not sure if the admins get a copy too.

Hi dl.
What should I do? I've open the save, but noting more. There is no save i can send.

HUSch, if your still there with the save, open it up- move the workers and ensure cities are growing at full potential, then hit enter, attach the save to a mail from our gmail account type in the letter 't' and there should come up a 'send to group' click on that, attach the save, title the mail with whatever the date of the save is then click send.

Ok i see its been taken care of.
And i see Pifle has done nothing. This is worse then an episode of days of our lives :)

They are waiting for the patch, it's clear, i would do the same.

When do we go for rep?

There will be no patch on this game. That has I think been established. IF they vote for a patch we need to raise hell.

correct...but thats a while yet. If piffle is going to wait till then we better do something with them before they are useless.

Top Bottom