1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Presidential Report: Developments Abroad

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by Octavian X, Oct 3, 2003.

1. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

Some rather interesting developements have come to light in my recent regular chats with Apolytonian representatives.

Most notable of these is that Apolyton has met CGN, making them to only civilization to have contacts with the rest of the world. Apparently, in their attempt to sent a galley to explore GWT's continent, they met a CGN gally that had sucessfully crossed here. Knowing that, at my request a swordsman was placed on the coast to keep an eye out for potential visitors.

Second, Apolyton has managed to get engineering from GWT. Per previous agreements, we will recieve that tech after a short NDA involving that tech with GWT expires.

Third, in other news involving NDAs, Apolyton has essentally agreed to gift of their map, now that their Map NDA with GCA has expired due to a declaration of war.

Lastly, in another issue connected to that, on Turn 121, the same year that Apolyton began it's assault on the Gamecatcher Alliance, the nations of CGN and GWT went to war, definetly a conflict to watch closely.

~Octavian X

2. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

Wow...sounds exciting. Hopefully we'll get contact soon.

3. Gingerbread Man

Gingerbread Man Dark Magus

Well, what can I say?

The game is really picking up. Now is the time to advertise the game at the main page. Say something about a major war brewing, the end is nigh, etc, etc.

4. Zarn

Zarn Le Républicain Catholique

Octavian, do you think it would be best to have another Poly ambassador since the Prez is a defacto ambassador? I'm not trying to boot you just to boot you. I just think it would be good to have another person that can get into chat with Poly. You will still be able to contact Poly, but so will this new ambassador.

5. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

This game is really getting intensive. :) Good. We get some action.

Ooh, that CGN- GWT war must be a big one! Have we met GWT or CGN? Didn't we meet GWT, as their galley passed by our borders?

6. Hygro

Hygro soundcloud.com/hygro/

I'm getting excited :cool:

7. Stuck_as_a_Mac

Stuck_as_a_Mac Aptenodytes forsteri

This actually seems exciting enough to pull a lurker out of the mist.
    So we've got5 civs, Us, Poly, CGA, CGN, GWT
    Its CGA v Poly +Us and CGN v GWT

Man... Agent Smith was right. We are nothing but a virus.

If you'll excuse me, I have to go apply cork grease and drown my reed in spit. I've got a parade to march in.

8. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

Hmm. That's true. Only five civs left! :eek: Whoa! Actually, the only ones we don't have contact with are the Netatolians...

9. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

Like I said, we are attempting to make contact, assuming their galley comes our way.

Zarn: If you can find another volunteer, I'd be glad to step down as the Apolytonian ambassador.