Presidential Thread Term 5: The Chieftess's Tent - Victory is at Hand!!!!

And another question: does someone respond to a inquiry at the moment he starts writing, at the moment he submits the reply or at the moment the forum shows it?

Dear Mrs. President...

i would like to announce to you all offices in the embassy in apolytonia are being cleared from secret material as you requested.

we also influenced greatly on the apolytonian elections, so the preferred government members which our highness pmed us will propably be selected.

The embassy will be closed as soon as the new-game office will be opened... as i hope i will be promoted to ambassador then...

I am very sad to notice the moovement which have taken place in delphi during my absence. Somehow (i could not exactly sort out who was included it this conspiracy) someone managed to implement a me-lookalike as mayor during my absence, obviously to widen the already existing crack throughout our nation.

I hope this will clear out soon...
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?postid=432591#post432591

If you would like me to resign from my official position for investigation, i will comply to your request.

Madame President,

I respectfully request that you alter your proposal for filling the post of Chief Justice. I wish to remain in my role as Public Defender (particularly given the current PI), and would consider Bill_in_PDX a much more suitable choice for the CJ position in any case.

~Eklektikos
Public Defender of Phoenatica.

Originally posted by disorganizer
did someone think of the fact that the post-times are maybe timezone-compromised ;-) ?

I have asked the Judicial Department to look into the matter and make a ruling if possible.

How do you sponsor a thread? ;)

Then we'll need someone who's good at writing polls... ;)

I'm going away for a day or so on day trips, so I'm probably not going to be here for a day or so. :)

So, I'll have to ask Donsig to take over (or, if he can't due to the PI, the next in CoC I suppose). The next would be, Falcon, or Ehecatl I think. (Even they are busy).

I seriously doubt this PI is going to result in donsig's removal from office, so he should take over. Thanks for the heads up, CT.:goodjob:

Chieftess, did you get my email or PM yet?

Top Bottom