President's Thread Term 10

Hi,

@ Memphus: I just read your post in the turn-update thread about how long it takes you to complete the updates. I’m thinking that’s really WAY too much to ask of you.

I think we could probably trim a lot of that reporting out, saving you a ton of time, and not really lose anything critical. [...]
Personally – I don’t think we need to see all the worker actions or any of the updates on units that didn’t do anything except sit there. [...]
Just an idea to save you some time!
Thanks for the great work. :hatsoff:

Seconded!

-Kylearan

Memphus said:
Save is up. Update in the morning. Piffle's army is on the move. By my count the can redeclare on Aloha in 1 or 2 turns.
Can I ask where they're "on the move" to?
Is it possible they're headed for us? :scared:
If you don't have time to answer, I'll just try to look at the save tonight when I get home!

Can I ask where they're "on the move" to?
Is it possible they're headed for us? :scared:
If you don't have time to answer, I'll just try to look at the save tonight when I get home!

I got the impression they're heading towards Aloha, though not sure exactly what part. I can't see it being good news if they were headed towards us.

Unless he's into that sort of thing. :mischief:

I have the screenshot and will post in the morning, but my best guess is they are headed towards Aloha. In short if they start coming our way it will take 4 turns to land their galleon's ....

Thanks Gentlemen :hatsoff:

Just had a look at that demographics screen-shot.
Holy Smokes! We are SO far ahead.
Things are looking good for the leader :thumbsup:

If Piffle Decalres war on Aloha and cripples / kills them victory would be in our control :)

Just a comment, really -

I can't believe how productive our nation is! With science at 0% we pull in over 900gpt :woohoo:

We can get Industrialism in 6 with 100% research :D

DaveMcW said:
I'm not sure we need to trade. Which is worth more, Fission + Artillery or a monopoly on oil?
I think Dave raises a very good point here.

Artillery would be nice - but being the only team with oil is a vast advantage, imo.

We're in a precarious position right now, waiting to see if Piffle & Aloha will get their act together and attack us... or stay neutral... or fight each other. Until we know more - it makes a lot of sense to just sit on our advantage.
If Piffle actually comes to us and asks for a trade, we may want to reconsider doing a deal in the name of being friendly allies... but as long as they aren't asking, let's not offer.

Unless Memphus thinks we need artillery to more effectively finish off Innovia?
Or - put another way - how much would gaining artillery shorten the war and/or decrease our casualty rate?

It wouldn't Innovia is cooked IMO. Our main stack will advance east and and rifle trhough them. Thier only play is to abandon 3 cities and make a strong hold in thier new Capital. However they won't...They'll msotl likely try to take back their capital this turn.

So we don't need it :)

ok - cool :thumbsup: - then let's just stick tight, I'd say.

:lol: it's ok - you lurk on a team that actually gets the save played on time. :)

Top Bottom