[GS] pretty much unplayable need to learn how to find problems

onlymarathon

Chieftain
Hello everyone,
long time lurker finally made an account given my desperation.
So i havent been able to finish a game since GS came out. as far as i can tell most mods didnt work for RF games since then, i assume that when they were updated for GS this made them not work in RF.
EVERY game i have made since February came to a point where it just crashed and there was nothing i could do.

so i bought GS, i was going to buy it eventually either way but after my 400+ save broke i had enough and thought GS would fix it.

well it didnt. my first game is crashing at a certain turn (120) even if i load 115 it always crashed at 120.
i will upload the logs, im not sure what im looking at but i think the problem is with YNAMP.
now is it incompatible with another mod im using?i have no idea but i would like to know how to find the issue.

i play exclusively in marathon, i enjoy long games in big maps and its a special kind of desperation one gets when 500 turns goes out the window.

i will upload the logs

thanks in advance for any help

Attachments

• Lua.zip
    11.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Modding.zip
    15.2 KB · Views: 138
  • Database.zip
    510 bytes · Views: 118
i found out in another forum that the possible issue was me using a giant ynamp map. after looking it up, gedemon says that in GS giant or bigger maps of any kind arent working.
is this only true in his mod? are there any working giant maps?

Top Bottom