Pretty sick...unknown computer access

robboo

Deity
Gusy i am having a CT on my abdomen today. If i need surgery i dont know when i will be back. IF teh CT shows that its isnt surgical I will be back tonight.

Its eitehr appendix or divertculatis. or mayeb something else.

Get well soon rob, hate to see something bad happen before christmas. I'll offer to take over anything for you that i cant (Cdz game :))

back form scan..nothing critical on it so surgery looks like a very remote possibility. Unless i start having worse symtoms I will be around now. based on the pain and what the doctor felt in my gut I was fully expected to get sliced up today.

teh good thign is they didnt see any aliens incubating nor did they find my head ( since my wife always calls me "butt head")

Simon...this would kill you. No alcohol for at least 10 days...maybe longer..

I havnt had an alcoholic drink since last thursday and i havnt been properly drunk for about 3 weeks, that'll definatly change tonight though :D

update...my problem is fixable without surgery..just got to take my antibiotics.

no i got lucky...1 out of 5 at being not surgical and I get lucky...unless the antibiotics dont work.

/bright side..loss 9 pounds now and can eat without guilt at the parties...if i can eat due to "diet restrictions we will discuss tomorrow."

:lol: just j/k rob

hey at least with that 9 pounds you can pretty much eat non stop over christmas :goodjob:

Top Bottom