1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Pretty sick...unknown computer access

Discussion in 'Team Aloha' started by robboo, Dec 12, 2006.

1. robboo

robboo Deity

Gusy i am having a CT on my abdomen today. If i need surgery i dont know when i will be back. IF teh CT shows that its isnt surgical I will be back tonight.

Its eitehr appendix or divertculatis. or mayeb something else.

2. Love

Love Deity

Very much wrongspelling, but still poor you

3. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

Get well soon rob, hate to see something bad happen before christmas. I'll offer to take over anything for you that i cant (Cdz game :))

4. dl123654

dl123654 King

Good luck robboo, have a speedy recovery

5. robboo

robboo Deity

back form scan..nothing critical on it so surgery looks like a very remote possibility. Unless i start having worse symtoms I will be around now. based on the pain and what the doctor felt in my gut I was fully expected to get sliced up today.

teh good thign is they didnt see any aliens incubating nor did they find my head ( since my wife always calls me "butt head")

Simon...this would kill you. No alcohol for at least 10 days...maybe longer..

6. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

I havnt had an alcoholic drink since last thursday and i havnt been properly drunk for about 3 weeks, that'll definatly change tonight though :D

7. robboo

robboo Deity

update...my problem is fixable without surgery..just got to take my antibiotics.

8. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

drama queen ;)

9. robboo

robboo Deity

no i got lucky...1 out of 5 at being not surgical and I get lucky...unless the antibiotics dont work.

/bright side..loss 9 pounds now and can eat without guilt at the parties...if i can eat due to "diet restrictions we will discuss tomorrow."

10. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

:lol: just j/k rob

hey at least with that 9 pounds you can pretty much eat non stop over christmas :goodjob: