Preview - NinNES III: Birth of an Empire

Nice. Punt is also mine. Ancient Egyptian stories say Punt was a land of riches and such. Ethiopia rulz.

Goal #1 Conquer the Arabic peninsula so Islam will never be born. :evil: jk

I just want to wait for Nintz's ruling on if you should have Punt. :) Personally, I think it would make for some nice contention between you and Nubia early on.

Then I'll conquer Punt. Nubia never established a writing system, making them backward. Ethiopians no fear of those hunter-gatherers. :mwaha:

Was there something I had to rule on in there, because the borders posted look fine to me.

Oh yes, and in case I haven't made it clear, I claim my successor state, that brown blob in central France (Is it still Brittany?).

Apparently I also have to make it clear that I am claiming Norway

Now, now, is big brother Egypt going to have to step in and make sure none of you get hurt? Ill takepunt if you fight over it.

As the acting Phoenicia player until proven otherwise, Tyre being a Christian center is fine with me.

Cairo? Also whatever city is where oil Alexandria is. Do we want to base the religion there?

From what I have seen it looks like we can limit our search to whatever city has a river near by as the method for which Jesus will be executed is by drowning.

And suddenly I realized that drowning won't work as Jesus can walk on water.

Its fine, Jesus NEEDS to die to save humanity, therefore he will die. Don't tell me the son of god couldn't have just killed the legionairres arresting him and not be crucified? Jesus's death is a willing sacrifice.

Cairo? Also whatever city is where oil Alexandria is. Do we want to base the religion there?

I was thinking Damietta (Tamiat) as the base of Christianity, due to its importance as a pre-Alexandrian port city on the eastern side of the Nile delta. There was no city where Alexandria was before, and Cairo (Memphis would be the best replacement) was too far inland IMO.

I don't suppose anyone has priority or claim on Carthage? If not, I'd like to take it.

EDIT: Goofed, saw that Carthage isn't independent. How about the light green nation on the bend between France and Spain? Where Navarra and the Basque would be. A) What is that, and B) Can I have it? :D

Top Bottom