Prey

sherbz

Deity
Anyone picked this up?

My thoughts:

I think it's a very good game. If you enjoy survival horrors and games like Bioshock then it will be right up your street. My only criticism is that the graphics are not perhaps as good as they could have been. But overall I would give it a solid 9/10.

Didn't really follow this one.
My first question would be : is it a corridor-shooter like, well, Bioshock (and 90 % of all the FPS) ? Or is it more open-box like New Vegas ?

Didn't really follow this one.
My first question would be : is it a corridor-shooter like, well, Bioshock (and 90 % of all the FPS) ? Or is it more open-box like New Vegas ?

I would say it is more similar to alien isolation, but with slightly better guns. And it is much more "open world". There is a surprising amount of freedom in it, if you decide to make it so. So yea, New Vegas it is (by your comparison). There are many ways to achieve your objective. You just need to be creative. If you are after a point and shoot you will be disappointed. If you are after a survival game where you actually have a gun and can defend yourself, then you should enjoy it.

Top Bottom