price for peace

robboo

Deity
from sweetaschon

"MTDG now, what can aloha afford to pay for a peace treaty. I feel there is finally a change in the wind in piffle. If you can give me a ballpark gpt, I can put it forward."

Counter attack NOW. We have then by the short curlies if i get this right. they must be suffering WW pretty bad right now

No, i would say that the whole withdrawel of troops is just a ruse to get us to counter attack, as is this one.

We have nothing to offer them, so what if we continue at war we can't win but we can stop them from also.

OK...so do we perhaps delay them a turn by opening negotiations. Tell them we are not willing to pay unless they gift us a settler or 2? We keep stringing them along for a few days ( 1 turn) they may not keep moving adn every turn lets us grow without the whip. We could even propose a 5 turn "cease fire" in which neither side moves troops while we talk it through.

We just say "oh we really want to work it out but our more warring hard headed members want blood. It would go far if you showed some sort of good will like a cease fire or a withdrawl."Any turns we gain gets us closer to frigates and more whip ability.

I can do this back channel with sweet and just sort of let it leak that you and robi want blood. With you gusy permission first...you can even craft teh message adn i can add my own misspellings and phrases to make it seem like mine.

Keep them talking of course rob, every bit of information helps but i doubt they want this war to be over i mean what really have they gained? the ability to build heroic epic perhaps but thats it.

The way I was told is war was agreed on by a narrow margin. Now they see it sucking their ability to win because they see a Loco/Alohan/(other team) alliance forming. ( sweet admitted this). I told him we are trading with them and talking...I didnt say it wasnt happening and I didnt say it was.

(now my opinion)
So they figure that if they can get a gnp advantage they MAY be able to compete with Epsilon. They will probably also want us to join them against epsilon which we could use as to our advantage. We simply tell them...we cant help Too much but prefer to silently help. We gift them a unit or two every now and then while we get Loco and other team(i forget) in position for an attack on Piffle.... When that happens we hammer Piffle also.

I am all for backstabbing them...they killed our cities.

I would not contact them at all, its up to them.

Personally if they are suffering i don't give a crap, and i don't see the need for peace either. Its not like we can comeback to win it now peace or war so let drag down piffle with us.

I would say they pulled back to regroup and get some grenadiers on their ships and come back for another go at Aloha. They wont return to Hello after we spanked them there. They could even be waiting for Redcoats

Right now we need to let our cities grow and get things in place for the next round of battles. Hopefully someones got onto researching Chem so we can get that soon

Top Bottom