Price Mangement Thread

i have a question about my designer warehouse. do i keep 80% or 60% of sales?

New Buisness

Fanatikan GOTM

Public Company

Once a month, you can buy a save from us for 30g. We then email you the save. There will be a submitt deadline, and the player with the highest score who has submitted there games wins 1/4 of the profit.

Originally posted by Goonie
New Buisness

Fanatikan GOTM

Public Company

Once a month, you can buy a save from us for 30g. We then email you the save. There will be a submitt deadline, and the player with the highest score who has submitted there games wins 1/4 of the profit.

Your business is approved for business.

Start-up price: 1500g

Originally posted by Goonie
Ok, Strider, my buisness will be Private, so there is no upkeep cost or start up cost.

This business is approved for business( That explains it... He opened two business's not just one)

Owner: Sir John
Business name: Fanatika Pet Shop
Business Size: Privat Business (first one - free)
Business Type: Manufacturer\Reseller\Service provider
Price List:

"Normal" Pets (dogs, cats, mice, fish, etc.) 25g
"Unusal" pets (cows, horses, pigs, chikens, etc) 40g
Exotic Pets (Iguanas, Lions, Tigers, Iguanas, etc.) 100g
Endangered Pets (cheetas, etc) 500g
Fantasy Pets (dragons, aliens, etc) xxxxg (totaly different prices depending on what the customer requests)

BTW: Trained horses costs 100g

Startup costs: Free as it is the first one..

Aproved , Strider??

Originally posted by Sir John
Owner: Sir John
Business name: Fanatika Pet Shop
Business Size: Privat Business (first one - free)

Price List:

"Normal" Pets (dogs, cats, mice, fish, etc.) 25g
"Unusal" pets (cows, horses, pigs, chikens, etc) 40g
Exotic Pets (Iguanas, Lions, Tigers, Iguanas, etc.) 100g
Endangered Pets (cheetas, etc) 500g
Fantasy Pets (dragons, aliens, etc) xxxxg (totaly different prices depending on what the customer requests)

Startup costs: Free as it is the first one..

Aproved , Strider??

You are approved for business.

Start-up price: 0g Paid in Full

I keep 80%, right? Nobody makes the animals (nobody that are beeing paid at least) so what is it? 60%? or 80%?

Well, I get the animals right from the nature. nobody is manufacturing them...

Then hunting down those wild chickens, mice and cats is the job of your supplier (the manufacturer). If you are the manufacturer then you do it. If you are only a resale shop then you get everything that you sell from somewhere else.

EDIT: Just ammend your startup so it specifies manufacturer/reseller. Strider should not have approved the business without some type of specification in any case.

EDIT2: And if you want to sell trained animals you will need to be a manufacturer/reseller/services shop.

Im sorry I forgot about seting the business type. I've edited the post now and its ready for new approval. It still shoudnt cost anything since its my first business. Im a service provider too since I can sell trained horses...

There shoudnt be a problem with this now, strider??

I just have two questions: If I buy Stuff from my own shop, Will it be free?

Can I put up a sale on different good without having to post it here. For example that I put up something like a buy 2 get one free thing.. Do I have to post that here every time I do that?? Is it even possible to do that?

If you buy stuff from your own shop (or give stuff away) you would pay whatever the normal loss on the items is. That would be 20% if you normally take in 80%.

Sales should be advertised in your own thread and the electronic bulletin board thread.

Yes, but do I have to post the sale prices here??

Yes.... New one is approved.... This is what I get for approving something at 11 at night :(

Top Bottom