Discussion in 'Civ3 - Graphics Modpacks' started by CivArmy s. 1994, Jul 10, 2004.
i have no problem with vanilla. it works, its the others that are bad
go to canada/text and double click in the file "pediaicons - conquests.txt". In Click in "edit", "find" and type "mountie". This name must appear 4 times in these lines:
mountie 5 u mean 5 times and yes they are there
now with conq... i dont have to put the files i the other conq directories, do i?
let's try it:
- Enter in Canada directory
- double click in "canada - conquests.biq"
- click in "edit button"
- select the past units
- find Mountie there, it is the last unit
- check the "civilopedia entry" box: change "mountie" per "Mountie". Maybe it is the error
Actily here the unit works well, but do that and try in your game.
PS: I don't need play until Industrial ages to check if the bugs is over, I could edit a scenario in Edit program and test there.
I must do that, I don't need replace the pediaicons.txt and the other 2 files by the files that came with Canadian Civ.
umm what program do i use
what do i use to edit
When u use double click command in this file, the Edit of your Civ3 Conquest works.
ok i edited it in the game editor, i capatilized the mountie in the civpidia entry box, and i got the same god damn bloody message. has anyone everhad this problem before with conquest
You could re-add the unit in manually
Just saw this, and I must say, fantastic
And Billy Bishop should really be on the leader list.
how do i add it mannually
tutorials in the unit board(How to use/add these new units thread)
On the topic of the Avro, it took more than political pressure to make us scrap that beauty! It was an amazing aircraft, but they would cost about $5million apice to build, making a fleet of them expensive and difficult to maintain. There were a lot more factors involved in that decision than just America's "Fear" of this new Canadian Super-plane. And they werren't all completley destroyed, they have the front half of one at the Aircraft Museum in Ottawa (I belive it came from Arrow 5)
Kudos on this awesome Civ! If I werren't too lazy to edit it in, I would download it in an instant!
no i tried that and it did not work. i followed it to the t. no luck though as i still get the message. so if i dont get this prob fixed soon im going to for get about it.
maybe we should find out if other people have had problems with this mod
- I don't know why this civ is not working in your Civ3. I supose some error in the process of add the leaderhead and unit. In my Civ3 it is working.
- I posted the suggestion of installed, if it didn't work, I suggest u find another tutorial to install the stuffs
- Nobody pays to me to be a call center of tecnical support, I can help just when I have spare time, I'm not available 24h to support u. Everything that I could help u, I did.
- U drive me crazy with these sequencial posts, here and in other treats, and sending me those same msg to me by e-mail and Private Messages. Again: I do not work 24h to support u, that is just a hobby, not a work. When u gonna ask for help, just post one time, please.
- I don't know why moderators did not deleted the sequencial posts or advertased the user for had done that. If his acts are under the Forum rules, I ask apologize to the moderators for this last paragraph.
I helped u in all that is possible, I suggest u ask for help to another people, search for a tutorial or just forget about this civ.
Separate names with a comma.