Princesses

0!0

Chieftain
Does anybody have the problem of not being able to capture princesses?
A friend told me to click a button but it doesn't appear for me.
Does anyone know the hotkey?

~Please help

Princesses have no movemnet point, so even when it is a captured princes you have, it acts as any other pricess, no movement points.

isn't the princess supposed to move with another unit though?

I previously asked this question to as I couldn't capture her as well. Unfortunately I was informed by members here that it is a bug which hasn't been fixed. So the victory condition of Capture the Princess does not work.

I haven't used the princess in the epic games, but in the conquests, you need to have a unit standing in the same square as her, then that unit gets a button to 'capture' the princess...and she dissapears. Your unit now has a red name until you take the princess to wherever she is going.

I don't know why it would be different in the epic game.

Stats: 0/0/1 flag unit, immobile, skip, wait, fortify, sentry, req support(?) in epic.

Same stats in 3 sisters. Same stats in Age of Discovery (except cost of course!)

Then again, I haven't tried playing with them yet...what patch are you guys running?

It's a bug in standard capture the princess. Reverse capture does work (this is nearly every case in the Conquests).

Comming back to this, I notice there IS one difference between epic and the conquests (besides the reverse thing) in the scenario properties, under victory point conditions - the 'allow anyone to capture any flag unit' box is checked for the conquests but NOT for the epic.

Top Bottom