1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Privateer captured city after Caravel escaped

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Bug Reports' started by Skuggen, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Skuggen

Skuggen Chieftain

My Privateer engaded a dutch Caravel at sea and the Caravel escaped. Suddenly I found myself at war with the Dutch, and New Amsterdam was captured. As you can see from the screen shot I have no units in or around New Amsterdam, the Caravel in question is now positioned one square away from the city, as is a soldier that i guess was defending the city.

Anyone else seen this behavior?

Not sure how to reproduce this bug, but I'll load an autosave and see if it happens again

Attached Files:

2. Dale

Dale Chieftain

Can you upload the autosave please?

3. Skuggen

Skuggen Chieftain

Here are a coupple of saves, my last autosave, a save after New Amsterdam is captured, and a save right before the Caravel is attacked.

I tried to reproduce this and the same ting happened again once, but the Caravel has a tendecy to sink...

Oh, and I was at war with the Dutch when this happened. Can't remember declearing war though :crazyeye:

If you play the autosave, please note that another Caravel appears next to the other Privateer a couple of turns earlier (I sunk that one and sailed of to Europe with 200 cloth).

Attached Files: