Problem Game Crashes While Loading Mod

Love Joy

Chieftain
Hello.

I have just installed the startrek 2 mod with both latest patches. 2.37 and 2.38 in that order.
I have problems. I start the game then I load any of the star trek mods and the game crashes while loading every mod.

I atached the messege I get twice while loading each mod.

The 'Failed initiating primary control theme' is an issue where you don't install the mod into program files/Civ4/bts/mods/. You likely have it installed in the mygames directory.

I intsalled copied Mods in the Beyond the Sword folder.
I installed Art and Sound in mygames\customassets.
:sad:

I am running Windows 7 and the only location I can find where Civ IV/BTS is installed is in my games. I've looked through program files and program files x86 and do not see it anywhere.

The game's probably in [user name]\AppData\Roaming\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization IV\Beyond the Sword then. I believe AppData and/or Roaming are hidden folders.

Logically, it appdata is a hidden folder, so it roaming.;)
I can't remember if appdata is, however, as the first thing I do when I get a new OS is remove all the "hidden" attributes. It suppose is possible it is in the local folder instead of roaming as well.

ok I found the folder and got it installed but now have pink screens so I know something isn't where it's supposed to be.

Top Bottom