1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem to see Games

Discussion in 'RoM Multiplayer' started by Xagrim, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Xagrim

Xagrim Chieftain

Hello,

thanks for the great Mod. I played it often in single Player but yesterday we wont to play it in Multiplayer.

But we have a Problem. We all have RoM 2.8 + Hotfix. When i open a game nobody can see the Game in the lobby.

Can anyone help us?

2. cheesemijit

cheesemijit Prince

1. join by direct IP, a problem may still exist as they must have slightly different RevDCM settings or game files.

OR 2. make sure you both have RoM Full or Lite, not one has a different one. Graphics mods like BlueMarble shouldnt cause a problem. Go on SIngleplayer and make sure you have the same RevDCM settings. Make sure you have the same hotfix, there are 3 now.

3. Xagrim

Xagrim Chieftain

4. Xagrim

Xagrim Chieftain

sorry double post

5. Xagrim

Xagrim Chieftain

Thanks,

we use this files:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=273373

The Full and the Hotfixes, which are the other Hotfixes?

Wehere can we see which version of RevDCm we use? Where can we change the settings? Must we unload it?

When we try directly IP we cant find the others.

6. Carwyn

Carwyn Prince

To connect direct IP, do you all have the IP number of the host? Is the game up?

You may have to mess with router settings to get the host computer to work, or may have to try different members of the game to see who's router will handle hosting. Sometimes it's a bit tricky.

My experience is all with the direct IP connection.