Problem with Civilzation name?

wonx2150

Chieftain
Hey all :)

Ive recently finished another scenario a hypothetical one based on Europeans arriving in the Americas.

My problem comes is that when i was creating it i changed the romans to the Portuguese and now when i create city's with them they have no name... :cry: anyway ive created the Portuguese in the city's list and that didn't fix it.

Any ideas what i should do? It does not seem to mind they have no name. But i and other people play it may so anyone know how i can fix it?

Update: Ok after more testing ive found its happening for all civilizations on the game this is very odd any ideas?:confused:

Thanks for your help :king:

Wonx

and heres a link to the file im having trouble with.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=9617

Once i fix this ill release 0.2 fixing some other problems I've found.

My guess is that you should keep the original civs names in the city list. Let's say you orginally had the portugese as the vikings, then you should keep the vikings in the list. But I guess I'm totally wrong here, I haven't actually tried this in a while and I just woke up (graduations yesterday ;))

I figured out the problem was something to do with the city.txt file. I reinstalled the game and that fixed it :)

Top Bottom