Problem with Varietas Delectat and Ethnic City Styles

HNation

You underestimate my power!
So yesterday night I got home for Spring Break, and finally got to download 1.15

When I was installing it with the installer, I kept having problems with some of the Varietas Delectat and Ethnic City Styles files, so I excluded that module from the installation, which then worked fine.

The first Varietas Delectat file that didn't work was a Russian one.

I tried to install the module manually, then, but that just led to a big crash when I tried to play Dawn of Civilization.

What should I do?

I need more detailed error messages.

So yesterday night I got home for Spring Break, and finally got to download 1.15

When I was installing it with the installer, I kept having problems with some of the Varietas Delectat and Ethnic City Styles files, so I excluded that module from the installation, which then worked fine.

The first Varietas Delectat file that didn't work was a Russian one.

I tried to install the module manually, then, but that just led to a big crash when I tried to play Dawn of Civilization.

What should I do?

Got the same thing every time I tried to install DoC with the VD module. I think it was the Russian general icon which caused errors this time, which would be consistent with yours. It actually kept happening with the previous versions too (giving me different errors every time, eek), so I skipped VD and it worked fine. Can always attempt to install the mod with the module again and paste the error messages here if that helps.

Top Bottom