Problem with World Builder

pandaman

Chieftain
Hi all,

Long time lurker - first time poster. I've been playing FFH and RiFE for a long time now, but I was playing around in the World Builder and have discovered that I can't edit promotions on units anymore - I can do this in the vanilla civ (I actually loaded it up for the first time in a very long time to check) but since installing the "Hotfix 1.31.195" there's just nothing in the "promotions" tab when editing a unit in the WB. I've tried removing RiFE completely and reinstalling, but to no avail. It doesn't seem to matter what version I install (1.30, 1.31 or 1.31.195), nothing works.

It's not that big a deal, but I was just wondering if anybody out there might know what's going on, and how to fix it...

Thanks in advance!

What was the problem that caused this issue? I'm having a similar bug in my mod (promotions tab isnt even being displayed at all), and I have no idea what could be causing it. Where is the code that controls the worldbuilder anyway?

Nevermind. I figure out what the issue was. There was a new AI type added to the DLL but which wasnt added to the UNITAITYPES xml file, so the unit editor was crapping out as it was trying to create the dropdown list for the Unit AIs

Top Bottom