Problems configuring RFC Europe

Lennon789

Prince
Hi all, I downloaded the zip file from sourceforge, extracted the files to a folder on my desktop I named "RFCEurope," and then placed this folder in the following location:
C:\\...\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword\Mods, the same location I have placed numerous mods to the game. Unfortunately, when I load the mod, it appears to have no changes in game. Could someone point me in the right direction in regards to configuring the mod? Btw I made sure to delete all previous versions of the mod from my computer. Thanks in advance!

Hi all, I downloaded the zip file from sourceforge, extracted the files to a folder on my desktop I named "RFCEurope," and then placed this folder in the following location:
C:\\...\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword\Mods, the same location I have placed numerous mods to the game. Unfortunately, when I load the mod, it appears to have no changes in game. Could someone point me in the right direction in regards to configuring the mod? Btw I made sure to delete all previous versions of the mod from my computer. Thanks in advance!

I guess you have a folder in the folder with the same name. It should look like \Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword\Mods\RFCEurope\*files*, not \Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword\Mods\RFCEurope\RFCEurope\*files*

Thanks for the help, that's exactly what the problem was! On an unrelated note, the mod crashed to desktop after 20 minutes of play. Is this normal?

Thanks for the help, that's exactly what the problem was! On an unrelated note, the mod crashed to desktop after 20 minutes of play. Is this normal?

If it's once in, say, every few hours of playing, that's normal. If it crashes consistently at the same date or very frequently, you've got a problem.

Top Bottom