Problems w/ Scenario #2 Rise of Rome

nomadbrad

Chieftain
I've completed 7 out of 9 of the new sceanarios (just started the mesoamerica).

What urks me is that all of the scenarios except #2 (Rise of Roman Empire) work. However, every time I try to run Rise of Romans the software crashes.

Therefore, I uninstalled the software and then re-installed the game. Same as before, ALL of the scenarios load and play fine EXCEPT for #2 Rise of Romans.

This is killing me because this clearly looks to be one of the top 2 or 3 scenarios in the set.

Is anyone else having problems like this? I can't believe I'm the only guy and if so, what could be causing this problem?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Please write your bug the way it's shown in the Bug Reports Guideline thread, and include your gamesave and/or screenshot. Also read the changes to the game in the Comprehensive Survey thread in the main C3C forum. If possible, also include your PC specs (go to Start-->run, and type in dxdiag).

I'm having muliple crash errors with Scenario 2. I can get mine to go, for a few turns, then it decides it is going to crash again. No error message, even.

Later!

--The Clown to the Left

I had this scenario crash as well. Oddly when I reloaded the previous turns' auto save it worked fine.

It started as a skip in the sound of the heavy horse, then a loss of sound then BSOD.I'm sorry I didn't write the exception down. Since it didn't repeat I would guess it some form of memory leak.?

Top Bottom