1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Problems when starting mod...

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Jorgen_CAB, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Jorgen_CAB

Jorgen_CAB Chieftain

Using latest build and most data seem empty so no leader traits, technologies or anything seems to load properly, the logs seem to suggest some problem finding the mod folder.

Logs attached below.

Attached Files:

2. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

3. Jorgen_CAB

Jorgen_CAB Chieftain

Thanks for your efforts... verify the integrity of the files was actually the first thing I did, had that problem before with other games as well. I tried again but all files was fine and the problem persisted. I even uninstalled the game, deleted all files from the use profile and steam folder and installed the game fresh again and it behave the same way.

So far it is only this mod that behave this way, usually have a bunch of other game altering mods running.

4. Jorgen_CAB

Jorgen_CAB Chieftain

I can now confirm the mod behave exactly the same on three different PC, all with very different hardware and even operating systems.

5. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

all 3 with special characters in the user names?

if the answer is yes, can you retry after moving the mod in the "..\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Base\Assets\Scenarios" folder ?

6. Jorgen_CAB

Jorgen_CAB Chieftain

Yes.... it seemed the problem was special characters in the folder name that caused the issue, dumb of me to not check that... it has happened before. Although the MOAR unit mod seem to work well so far in there so I guess this problem does not occur for the things changed in that mod for some reasons.

At least now you also know this can be an issue so I hope I have not wasted too much of your time on this. :)

On another note, I suppose that leader and civilization traits should be empty, at least mine are?

7. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

ok, noted, and yes, all traits empty.