Problems With Culture

Yosemite

Yer Brain on Sean Connery
I'm in a war with two countries right now, and I've captured and kept a city from each. I have built culture-generating improvements in each city, and when I zoom to the cities, they each show that I am generating culture each turn. But their cultural influence is not expanding, and both have a cultural value of zero, though they have been generating five culture per turn for some time. Is this a glitch, or is it because I took the cities from another country? If it's because I captured them, is there any way to get the influence to expand without signing peace treaties?

Yes, I am in Fascism. I get it now, thanks Doc! :)

Facism isn't all that bad. Sure, you lose some pop when you first change over, and you have the problem that Yosemite had, but you get a huge unit support, plus your workers are at 200%. Not a bad war time gov't.

I still prefer Republic, but Facism has it's uses.

I'm not sure but I don't think you produce culture if youre city has resistance, does your city have resistance because that may be the problem.

I know this is kinda [offtopic] but I think you spell Fascism like I just spelt it, but I'm not so 100% sure

Fascism is a good war-time gov. The drawback is that you cannot hurry city improvements with money. That is a pity when you conquer cities.

Top Bottom