Problems with RevDCM's BUG after merge...

mwonch

Chieftain
RevDCM is an awesome mod. I've been using it to practice merging, and it's gone well so far. I've only run into one problem.

I pretty much successfully merged Afforess' Advanced Diplomacy mod into RevDCM. I say "pretty much" because everything works except for part of BUG. You know that text roll at the top-middle that lets you know certain things that are done or can be done during the turn? Well, that's no longer working. Instead, I get that dreaded "BUG Options: Cannot locate settings folder." Additionally, I can no longer save any changed to the BUG options...which makes sense, I guess.

I've re-checked all the files involved in the merge, and everything checks out there. I'm not sure what's going on.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Mike

I though I had this solved, but the problem has appeared again. Getting that same BugOptions message about the settings folder not being located. Since RevDCM uses its own BUG module, I'm assuming the settings folder is UserSettings within the main mod folder. Can someone tell me what I need to do to get that folder read again?

Barring that, is there a way to turn OFF the scrolling messages/notifications completely?

Top Bottom