problems with texture

djm_jm

Warlord
Currently, I have some problems with texture. The game load the game texture and after forget when move the view.

How repair this?

Before this not was happened.

The error is that gray in image below.

Your video card is not able to keep up with the graphics.

It could just be a corrupt file, a driver issue, or your card is unable to handle late game on a large map.

Your video card is not able to keep up with the graphics.

It could just be a corrupt file, a driver issue, or your card is unable to handle late game on a large map.

I think that my video car is able to run the game, is a ATI HD5850. I will try download fullgame again. After I will post my feedback about the problem here, if resolve the problem.

Have you checked to make sure the fan is still operating properly on the ATI HD585? It may be overheating.

Your card should be able to run the game, but the picture you posted has been talked about in several different threads for several different reasons. One of them being after a new update patch comes out. That also may cause issues with corrupted files or newly introduced bugs.

Even if the card can play the game great, there can still be performance issues on late games on large maps just like the one you posted.

I reinstalled the game and nothing change. The drivers of video card are ok. The more strange is that this not happened before, begins in the last days.

If possible, please either post the contents of ...\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\GraphicsSettingsDX11.ini , or upload the file.

That 5850 has 1GB of memory,correct?

Top Bottom