Procylon's Call to Power Project

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Terefor, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Terefor

Terefor Chieftain

2. Terefor

Terefor Chieftain

3. Draknith

Draknith King

I loved CTP. Almost more than CIV III. It just seemed to have everything in it! I will have to continue looking back on this project.

4. Guardian_PL

Guardian_PL Emperor

Meh. Call me when someone start remaking Alpha Centauri - then (after quick visit in the toilet probably) I'll be all yours :goodjob:

5. Abremms

Abremms Prince

here it is on the civfanatics forums

its quite good so far and coming along nicely, some balance issues to smooth out, but quite fun to play and different enough from unmodded civV to be refreshing and interesting.

6. Terefor

Terefor Chieftain

7. WeneedmoreCivs

WeneedmoreCivs Warlord

This is the exact thing that needed to be done. If this is completed fully, it will be the perfect version of Civ V.

8. gunburned

gunburned Warlord

Its very nice, much to it can improve to the vanilla game right now.

9. WeneedmoreCivs

WeneedmoreCivs Warlord

Been playing a pretty epic game for a couple days now (not sure the exact length I chose, just been playing it for a couple days now) and it's totally awesome. All of the standard Civ V elements are there, but with way more buildings, wonders, units, techs and a true variety to how the game can be played. I was using England (still am, but I'm at work so I can't play) and was trying to get my Longbowmen as quickly as possible, but that came at the cost of my foot soldiers being weak and America showed up with about 30 units ready to destroy my empire. I held strong, losing one city but razing a 10 person New York in the process, before finally building up a strong enough force to push them back and begin my counteroffensive before Washington cowered and offered a great treaty I just had to accept. During the war, I slowed my progress to build up my military, but once the war was over, I could restart my progression towards the future. This is the exact thing I was looking for, and I can't wait to see how much more they do with this amazing mod. Great work!