Project SYNTHESIS

pipflip21

Chieftain
When I played Synthesis on CVN, lot of the civ names were in capital letters. Example: TXT_ARABIAN_EMPIRE.:-( Can you fix this?

hoplitejoe

Top fun-poster
Linkman may correct me, but I think this mod is long dead. Your better off sticking to DoC.

Imp. Knoedel

Simperator Knoedel
Yep. It´s dead, Jim.

Imp. Knoedel

Simperator Knoedel
Did you even read the answers to your post?

No_YOU

Chieftain
Hello. Does anyone have an unmodified copy of this mod? DoC at its current state is too much for my computer, and the changes this mod makes are less numerous. Would anyone care to assist me in this matter?
Edit: Please?

Last edited:

BenZL43

awkward cat
A blast from 5 years ago. So nostalgic, always remind me how long I've been lurking in and out of here. It's dead, however.

No_YOU

Chieftain
A sad fact.
We can only hope that one that possesses this mod comes across this thread and helps us in our plight.

Leoreth

Vampire of the Blue Moon
If your main issue is with some DoC features introduced along the way, you can still access older releases of the mod.

No_YOU

Chieftain
If your main issue is with some DoC features introduced along the way, you can still access older releases of the mod.
Where and how can we access these older versions of DoC?
Also, if you still recall, sir, could you tell me what previous version of DoC bears the highest resemblance to Synthesis?

Leoreth

Vampire of the Blue Moon
The DoC sourceforge page has files for some older versions (unfortunately some have been lost). I'm not sure what this mod was based off but 1.12 should be pretty close.

Crash757

King
The first post is a mess. Can you please sort out which features are IN and which are NOT included in the latest non-svn version ?

Top Bottom