Proof that Saudis Know how to Have Fun

brainpan

Wild Potato
You would think kids in Saudi Arabia have a hard time finding wholesome and enjoyable passtimes. After all, nothing kills the joy worse than uptight moral codes and religious extremism. But kids in Saudi Arabia do have fun! Stereotypes be damned! :lol:

Good clean fun in Saudi

Kept waiting for one to fall down...

I don't know what I'm more impressed by, the smooth roads ( try that down I95 ) or the skimming capacity of those sandals.

Hmm.. well, while cool looking, it's really rather stupid to attempt.

In conclusion, Saudi's still don't know how to have clean, wholesome fun.

Yea, seriously. What happened to the good old wholesome hazing that was high school. ;)

Kept waiting for one to fall down...

Me too... like when the guy in the back leaned down with his head near the road...

I don't know what I'm more impressed by, the smooth roads ( try that down I95 ) or the skimming capacity of those sandals.

Indeed.

Granted, our idea of fun is to ride side by side and do the speed limit... some people did that around Atlanta's perimeter 285 once; it's become a legend.

Hmm.. well, while cool looking, it's really rather stupid to attempt.

Well, yes, that's certainly true.

It would have been nice to know how fast they were going... not that it would have been intelligent at 30, but not quite as stupid as doing it at 70.

They were going rather slow people kept passing them.

:eek: Not cool, I used to have nightmares about things like that...

Well, maybe it was a just a little cool.

Too fun for me, I fear.

One wouldn't even be able to get up to 15 MPH before breaking both their legs on our roads.

This is what happens when you deprive people of alcohol, movies and the female form; you get boredom... to the XTREME

sure. that was worse than viva la bam, anything johnny knoxville did (including his acting career, although I like his movies) or that british rip-off.

booh you don't like pam anderson running down a beach! booh! not even carmen! booh!

get a grip!

unless you were being sarcastic, in that case I feel like a donkey :)

i wana go.....

Top Bottom