1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Prophecy of Ragnarok + Drowned Warriors

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Strategy & Tips' started by doktarr, Jun 25, 2012.

1. doktarr

doktarr Warlord

Ah, Inginuity is a racial trait? Makes sense. How about Basium's Inginuity? Is Basium available in unrestricted?

Now that I think about it, though, I'm not sure I'd want to play an aggressive leader with Luchuirp, as all the golems wouldn't pick up the promotion. So Mahala-Sheaim would probably be my pick in unrestricted.

2. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

not sure if Basium can be picked for unrestricted, but beware that warriors can't upgrade to pyre zombies at the moment ;)

3. doktarr

doktarr Warlord

Of course not, which is why I'm suggesting Mahala/Sheaim in the "drowned warriors" thread, and not the "upgrade warriors to Pyre Zombies" thread ;)

Ingenuity is terrible for Luchuirp and Sheaim normally, but if you're pursuing this strategy it makes the Stygian Guards extremely affordable.

The real downside for this strategy for Sheaim, in general, is that the Sheaim can usually ignore the metal line, but if you're riding Stygian Guards you want iron weapons.

If there was a Financial/Ingenuity leader, that would be perfect for the Luchuirp with this strategy.