1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Proposal: Buffing Brandenburg Gate

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Cokolwiek, Mar 26, 2020.

?

Is the current state of Brandenburg Gate underwhelming?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  1. Crag Hack

Crag Hack Warlord

Interesting. Even if you don't have a nuke yet, it can still work very nice. Just bomb the city for few turns, get my infantry into hunker mode and when city defense is zero send the paratrooper. I never thought about paratrooping on enemy city that it captures the city

Once the city falls to the paratrooper, it destroys its walls and castles and becomes extremely vulnerable to a follow up attack by the infantry.

2. Crag Hack

Crag Hack Warlord

But these AA units are a problem. A well upgraded AA unit is very efficient. A single unit can devastate a whole air cavalry of bombers, a ration of 1 to 6 advantage huge advantage and upgraded AA unit has high chance of intercept them all. Preferably nuke the city first.But still good tactics if the enemy has no AA gun in the city

3. JamesNinelives

JamesNinelives Emperor

Exactly. I am confused. I would love to get other promotions on my Special Forces units.

4. Stalker0

Stalker0 Baller Magnus

So I'm not sure what the problem is. If the enemy has bombed/nuked/whatever your city down to 0 strength....than it should fall. The Xcom just makes that easier, but the real damage to the city has already been done.

5. NoirSuede

NoirSuede Chieftain

more specifically the Blitz XCOM lets you capture cities without having to actually send troops to the city in question (except to kill AA guns) so its more safer+convenient than without, especially since if you snipe an AI's capital with Blitz XCOM more often than not you can force them to sign a peace treaty immediately after so they cant try to retake it

6. Zoce

Zoce Chieftain

Free Military Academy is good. Lets do this