Proposals Per Session

gargoyle575

Chieftain
I've managed, a while ago, to change the number of resolutions that can be proposed per world congress session to three. All I can remember is that for some reason changing it using update tags in a mod wouldn't work so I just changed the base file. I only play by myself so it was no problem. Until I forgot which file I edited, and now I can't seem to find it again. If anybody has run across a tag that relates or knows which one I'm talking about please help. I'd like to use steam validation as a last resort, so I came here.

I do know that the value of the tag is 2 or something with a 2. The host will always have one proposal and the tag I'm trying to find set the number of additional proposals made by other members.

It's hard-coded in the DLL (C++), so can't be changed via XML

Code:
//antonjs: todo: xml
const int PROPOSERS_PER_SESSION = 2;

CSD changes it to three. (And there was a version of my DLL where the CSD code "escaped" and it also got set to three.)

Well that threw me for a loop, I'm not sure of anything anymore. I swear that was something I changed but maybe it was something else. Now I have to find out what it was I changed.

Do you know which versions of your DLL it was? The game I'm playing has three proposals and I'm using v44. Then again I haven't cleared the cache in a while so that's probably why.

Top Bottom