Province of Deimos

What should be the style of the Province of Deimos?

• Militaristic(Military units and Barracks)

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Commercial(Marketplaces etc., Courthouses, Caravans)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Expansionist(Settlers, Granaries, Harbors)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other(Other Stuff, Specify Please)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EmperorSnefix

Emperor of Evil Empires
I would just like to apoligize for my lack of ability in the past to get the polls up. I was having some techincal difficulties which were compounded by the fact I couldn't get to the computer in the past few days.

I was wondering what you would like to see be done with Deimos. What style of province should it be? This is to help me with general decision-making in the future.

Below are the polls for the individual cities in the province:

Unknown City

Spycatcher

Sixchan

Joespaniel

Attachments

• deimos map (custom).gif
    deimos map (custom).gif
    96.5 KB · Views: 107
IMHO our first priority in Deimos should be the protection of our cities. English, Zulus and Chinese are showing interest in this region, building cities and landing units. We are currently at war with England and Zululand. Attaching one crusader (or other offensive unit) to each city would help repell enemy invasions. :soldier:

I agree, fight here.

Originally posted by CornMaster
Mpondo is part of Deimos Province now...

Yes... But they obviously know about the area and will probably return.

militery, for fighting Zulus and whoever else is going to come anywhere close

AGGRESSIVE Military - We need to limit these hostile civs now before they start alliances against us( and even if they do/will then we need to be strong enough to withstand)

These islands will be a good place to start attacks on the english and zulus but in order to do so we need to keep the cities. We must have good defense in the cities and then build offensive units and boats to get those units to the enemy. To keep the people happy we could make a citizen into an entertainer: the city will remain small and we don't have to worry about building anything to keep the people happy. The cities will not produce an awfull lot however.

I agree as to the militaristic posture that this province will most likely be forced to take. However, let's not forget about infrastructure here. These are our newer cities and will need some very important items like temples and marketplaces at some time.

Let us consider working with the other provinces on this. Many cities in Phobos and Luna are carrying extra military. I might suggest that we supplement Deimos' military production by shipping some units to these cities (but not enough to leave our homeland vulnerable). In this way, we could take some time for some infrastructure at "down" times.

BTW, Can we move a unit out from Joespaniel to block the Chinese settler from moving to the other side of the island?

Top Bottom