Province of Kashmir - Term 5

btw: cyc
did you already buy your weekend house at spice bay? i held a tile free next to mine.
i hope you move there before the end-chat so we could sit together smashing some mugs of fresh imported banana-juice (preferabbly on your head ;-) ) while watching the victory-day fireworks over the bay.

But Dis. I was going to steal the Domestic Department jet again and fly around and look at all the fireworks. Maybe I'll drop a mug of fresh, imported banana juice from 10,000 ft. and try to hit your chair.....:)

As long as you dont bump your jet into our national park again like last time... well, it really was a nice fireworks... so go for it ;-P

"As the ark of the covenant of the ONE came into the city, all Phoenatica shouted with a great shout, so that the earth resounded. When the Enemies heard the noise of the shout, they said, "What does the noise of this great shout in the camp of the Phoenaticans mean?" Then they understood that the ark of the ONE had come into the camp" 1 Godinex 25, 30 - 32.

To celebrate the victory of the ONE over the infidels, the Church of the ONE anounce the next visits of His prime priests to the provinces of Ameri and Kashmir in for the celebration of the Ascension of our Godness in Aug. 09.

Greetings from the ONE

Ah... if the Governor of this good people recive us with joy.

Cyc, I owe you one. This vacation has been inconvenient for me all around. Thanks a TON. If I had some kind of honor to give you, I'd present to you decorations as far as the eye can see :D.

We welcome the travelling prophet, Godinex, to our humble province (unless there are any objections :D!)

You're very welcome Toasty. It sounds like we're only going to get traveling priests though, not traveling prophets. Is Almightyjosh evicting them?

What about having a provincial honour? Like "the kashmir ztar" for outstanding effort beyond the call of duty for the province of kashmir?

I'll have to put that up on the provincial issues part of the main page :D.

I've been thinking about a couple of edicts for the province:

The Mayoral Power Edict, in which mayors are granted full control over the queues, in order to decrease my workload and encourage more Kashmir citizens to take positions as mayors.

The Healthy Enviornment Edict, in which if a factory or any other major pollution-producing improvement is built in a city, or if a city hits size 20, a pollution-reducing improvement is required to be built immediately.

The Population Density Edict, in which if a city is disproportionately populated citizens will be relocated to cities that need mayors in order to increase the publication of the province.

Any thoughts?

I think the Population Density Edict, while well-intentioned, may be unconstitutional.

I am actually surprised how much people have been moving around lately, may not be necessary in the next game

Heliopolis should build an SS part. Are there any available?

Originally posted by Octavian X
All posible ss parts are currently being produced in other cities. After robotics is complete, we start superconductor. That tech will allow life support and fuel cells.
Thanks. It is just that Heliopolis is a great city, but with nothing important from it.

Toasty: Population desity act is against the constitution, as citizens have the right of free moovement. But you could start pm'ing citizens to request them becoming mayor.

btw: did you notice we are the second biggest province if you see the city-count? i wonder why so many ppl stick with istar and ameri/normandy.

i believe to the next game, we should try to improove this. one point for ppl moving to normandy was a "nordic province" was proclaimed, as all nordic (rl) ppl were told to move there to get their own province...
i think this was not ok, as mixing rl with the game is always bad (it would be like making a real life religion in here or something...)
nevertheless, for the next game we all should think of how we could distribute citizens better thru the cities.

the other proposals are perfect! i start being proud of you as governor and being ashame we did not trust you from the beginning ;-)

Originally posted by disorganizer
btw: did you notice we are the second biggest province if you see the city-count? i wonder why so many ppl stick with istar and ameri/normandy.

Can't speak for the other provinces, but clearly Normandy's popularity is based upon the fine city of PDX, the cultural center of Phoenatica, where everyone is happy.

Helpfully,

Bill
...in PDX

Well, strike off the population density edict.

I was just reviewing the census information and noticing that the bulk of our citizens currently reside in Delphi :eek:. While I'm sure disorganizer is happy about this, it is only a size 13 city, wheras we have Alexandria and Heliopolis with only Zarn in Heliopolis.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to get new DemoGame players to move here?

Top Bottom