Province of Normandy - Term 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

crabapple

I am watching
Here are the thread for Province of Normandy. I will like to thank you all that voted for me in the election:)

Cities:
PDX (Capital)
Pherris
Shailonegha
New falcons heaven
Port Gisnod
Miami
Boston
Valhall
Chicago

Here is the offical Province flag of Normandy

Here are the building queues.

Comments are welcome

PDX: bank[c]/ Police station/ artillary
Pherris: army[c]/ Pentagon/hospital
New falcons heaven/ infantry[c]/ battleship
Shailonegha: artillary
Port Gisnod:infantry[c]/university/bank
Miami: Police station[c]/ factory
Boston: /hospital/ harbor/ Police station
Valhall: hospital[c]/ factory
Chicago:/infantry[c]

[c]= Current

This is a reminder to all cabinet members and governors to post their build queues and turn chat instructions for tonights turn chat, if they haven't done so already.

Here are the building queues.

Comments are welcome

PDX: Police station/tanks
Pherris: / Pentagon[c]/hospital/army
New falcons heaven/ battleship/tanks
Shailonegha:tank/bank/tanks
Port Gisnod:/university[c]/bank/catedral
Miami: factory[c]/bank
Boston: / harbor[c]/ Police station
Valhall: factory[c]/university/bank
Chicago:/infantry[c]

[c]= Current

Why was PDX swithed from Police station to tank?!

crabapple - I'm not sure why PDX was switched from a police station to a tank. I had wanted Khatovar and Malinalco switched from a police station to a tank, so maybe in the excitement communications got crossed. You might read the Chat Log.

Have read it yes, it could been a mistake from chieftess that she when she switched Khatovar and Malinaco, she switched PDX by mistake. It is okey mistakes happen .

It can still be switched in the upcoming turn chat with no loss of shields.

Comments are welcome

PDX: /tanks[c]
Pherris: / Pentagon[c]/hospital/army
New falcons heaven/ battleship[c]/tanks
Shailonegha:bank[c]/carrier
Port Gisnod:bank[c]/catedral
Miami: factory[c]/bank
Boston: / harbor[c]/ Police station
Valhall: factory[c]/university/bank
Chicago:/police station

Change 2 mountain squares in PDX to Plain so it can grow faster
[c]= Current

Could you please put a Carrier in one of the productive Harbor city's build queue?

Thanks, just keep on pumping out tanks though, Navy is important, but Army is Essential.

Comments are welcome

PDX: /libary/granary/university/temple/chatedral/barracks/tanks
Pherris: / /army[c]/Police station/army
New falcons heaven/ tanks[c]
Shailonegha:bank[c]/carrier/tanks
Port Gisnod:bank[c]/tanks
Miami: factory[c]/tanks
Boston: Police station/tanks
Valhall: factory[c]
Chicago:/police station

[c]= Current

Dont change PDX have to build up!

Hey crabapple. I'm sorry about your losses in PDX. Hopefully the city will heal quickly and once again lead our Nation.

In the build queue for PDX I would suggest holding off on the temple, as the people seem quite content to focus on the rebuilding. I would say Library first, followed by a Granary. The Library will give the most Culture points and the Granary will allow PDX to jump to pop 16 easily. After the Granary, go for more Culture with a University. After that, you can look at a Temple and Cathedral, and then on to military production. We don't really need to concentrate on the happy faces that the Temple and Cathedral will bring. The Culture and the growth are the first steps.

PDX will be able to knock out a Library in 1 turn, then a Granary in 2 turns. The Domestic Department would like to help with the funding of the University after that. The Temple will only take 1 or two turns and then we will help with the rushing of the Cathedral. This will get PDX back up on its feet quicjkly with the 5 improvements needed for growth and happiness. This should take 8 - 9 turns total.

As the 1st citizen of pherris I request that you add the current population and the number of shields each city produces.

~Strider~
Vice President|Science Leader

Governor Crabapple:

One third of the citizens of Chicago are unhappy due to overcrowding. The city lacks a cathedral which would cost the same as the police station while reducing unhappiness probably to the point of initiating a WLTKD with its added benefit of reduced corruption. I humbly suggest that Chicago switch immediately from work on a ploice station to work on a cathedral and that funds to rush the cathedral applied for.

donsig
your neighbor from Istar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom